Principles of personal data processing
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, presented below is the fundamental information concerning the processing of personal data:
The controller, i.e., the entity processing your personal data is GAMA-M TERTIO ZAPOLSKIEJ SP. Z O.O. of Kraków, ul. Twardowskiego 42, 30-312 Kraków, registered under number 0001033592 with the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, Division XI (National Court Register Cases), NIP (tax identification number): 6762642059, REGON (statistical number): 52516423500000, hereinafter referred to as “GAMA-M TERTIO ZAPOLSKIEJ SP. Z O.O.” The company may be contacted electronically at email@example.com, in writing at GAMA-M TERTIO ZAPOLSKIEJ SP. Z O.O., ul. Twardowskiego 42, 30-312 Kraków, or by phone at 12/680 46 25.
With respect to all matters concerning personal data processing and the exercise of the rights related to data processing, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at GAMA-M TERTIO ZAPOLSKIEJ SP. Z O.O., ul. Twardowskiego 42, 30-312 Kraków, adding a note reading “OCHRONA DANYCH OSOBOWYCH” (“personal data protection”) on the envelope.
GAMA-M TERTIO ZAPOLSKIEJ SP. Z O.O. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to execute and perform an agreement between you and us (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- in order to perform legal obligations, including but not limited to issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- for the purposes of marketing and promotion of our products and services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) and Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- for archiving (evidence-related) purposes and potential establishment, exercise, or defense of claims, as well as in order to ensure the security of persons and property under a legitimate interest of ours (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to achieve the above purposes for which it has been collected, in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, including in order to secure potential claims for six years.
In the event of processing for marketing purposes on the basis of consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), processing will continue until you have withdrawn your consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Your personal data may be shared by us with the following categories of recipients:
- entities authorized to receive this information under generally applicable legal regulations;
- entities the process data on our behalf, i.e., entities that process data as subcontractors, on the basis of our agreement and exclusively in line with our instructions.
Please be advised that in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data and receive information e.g. about data categories and the purpose of processing, as well as the right to obtain a copy of the data;
- the right to rectify incorrect data and supplement missing data, as well as the right to be forgotten, which means that you have the right to demand the erasure of data that is processed without a legal basis and unlawfully (e.g., the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected);
- the right to object to data processing and the right to restriction of data processing. In such a case, having examined your request, we will not be able to process your personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of important legitimate grounds overriding the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject or the existence of reasons to establish, exercise, or defend claims;
- the right to portability of data that is processed in an automated manner, which means that you have the right to demand that we send your data directly to another controller if this is technically possible;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness based on consent before its withdrawal (if processing takes place under Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR);
- the right to file a complaint with the President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your data is being processed in violation of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data for the purpose of agreement execution and performance is voluntary, but non-provision of data makes it impossible to perform the agreement.
In the case of consent to personal data processing, provision of personal data is voluntary and the consent may be withdrawn at any time.